back to the main menu
who is the photographer
what we are proud of
Series & Projects
access to my blog
Infos & Documents
right now !
François ORSERO left France a day of autumn for a world tour, this traveler pasionated and in love for new experiences, new encounters and also curious to discover new ways of life through the world, browsed the planet during one year in 2007. From -20ºC in Siberia ( Yes, autumn is the very best time of the year …) until the end of the world in south Patagonia, going throught + 45ºC in the australian desert, and even more incredible places, friendly winds drove François toward Durango in Mexico, a day of August 2007. François has a handsome collection of pictures from all over the world, catching unusual moments. Time for thinking.
Photographer having a strong taste for extreme pictures, being overland, in the air, inside caves or even underwater. Danger doesn´t stop him that easy, even surrounded by australian crocs or sharks (happy times …), always looking for the best vantage point. François also develops his business in fashion area, as well as portrait, wedding or commercial photography. Member or ex-member of FPF (Fédération Photographique de France), SMFP (Sociedad Mexicana de Fotógrafos Profesionales), WPPI (Wedding & Portrait Photographers International).
Lives currently in Durango city, Durango State, Mexico.
– Date of birth : 8th of July 1977 in Paris, french nationality.
– 1st SLR camera : 15 years old.
– 1st published work : 18 years old (cover of the french magazine for the national scoutism movement).
– 2007 : World Tour, around planet Earth for one year.
– 2010 : One of the 15 exhibitors of the international photo contest `Vision of the Death´, Queens Museum of Art, New-York, USA. (International)
– 2010 : Exhibition `Del Mundo para Durango´, Durango, Mexico, for Government of the State of Durango.
– 2010 : Associate funder of collective Foro de Reporteros Graficos y Artistas Visuales A.C, Mexico.
– 2010 : Workshop ‘I shoot fashion’, by Emmanuel Esquer, Mexico.
– 2011 : Exhibition in Mexico city, Paris, Santiago de Chile, Athens (`Vision of the Death´).
– 2011 : Collective exhibition in favor or organs donation, Mexico.
– 2011 : Collaboration for the commemorative book for the 70th birthday of Jeep® (Chrysler group)
– 2011 : Exhibition `Miradas Cruzadas´, by Government of the State of Durango and CONACULTA.
– Several other collective and solo exhibitions throught the world as of in Mexico ( `10 con 4´ with asociación VisioNorte, in Durango and Mexico city 2010, `La familia´, Durango, Mexico 2011, etc …
– 2012 : Attendee @ WPPI University & WPPI convention, MGM Grand Las Vegas, USA. (Reference here)
– 2012 : Workshop ‘Gente a traves del lente’, Juan Carlos Albuquerque, Mexico.
– 2012 : Collaboration for the Guide of Artists of the State of Durango, Mexico.
– 2013 : Exhibition ‘Abstracto’ with collective of photographers, Durango, Mexico (International)
– 2013 : Collaboration for the Guide of museums of the State of Durango, Mexico (International)
– 2013 : Teacher of digital photography @ UJV University, Durango, Mexico. (Reference here)
– 2014 : Exhibition ‘Musica’ with collective of photographers, Durango, Mexico.
– 2014 : Nikon Photo Contest 2014-2015.
– 2015 : Personal works of the ex quarries in Paris (catacombs)
– 2016 : Mostly focused on studio portrait, w/ international models
– 2017 : Federation de Photographie de France, printed picture National 1 contest
– 2017 : Clair-Obscur photo contest (local)
– 2017 : Photoclub contest (local) : Award, prize of the jury for the serie « Les murs murmurent »
– 2017 : Federation de Photographie de France, displayed picture B&W Regional (State) contest
– Member (or ex-member) of FPF (Fédération Photographique de France), SMFP (Sociedad Mexicana de Fotógrafos Profesionales), WPPI (Wedding & Portrait Photographers International)
– Lives currently in Durango city, Durango State, Mexico.